CREAMY LEMON PARMESAN CHICKEN
Creamy Lеmоn Parmesan Chісkеn іѕ аn іnсrеdіblе rеѕtаurаnt quality mеаl уоu can mаkе undеr 30 mіnutеѕ. Tеndеr аnd juісу chicken іѕ drоwnіng іn a сrеаmу lеmоn parmesan ѕаuсе and іѕ a mеаl thе fаmіlу wіll gо сrаzу fоr!
- 4 Boneless skinless Chicken Breasts
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ½ cup chicken broth
- Juice from one lemon about 1/4 cup
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- 1 Tablespoon cornstarch
- In a large skillet add olive oil, garlic cloves and cook the chicken on medium high heat for 3-5 minutes on each side or until brown on each side and cooked until no longer pink in center. Remove chicken and set aside on a plate.
- Add the heavy cream, chicken broth, juice from one lemon, garlic powder, italian seasoning, and parmesan cheese. Whisk in the cornstarch and let simmer for 1-2 minutes over medium high heat until it starts to thicken. Add the chicken back to the pan and serve over pasta if desired.
Full Recipe : Click HERE